When a new work order is submitted, those who belong to a group assigned to that Issue Type will receive an email and push notification. Learn more about Work Order Notifications here. Work Orders can be assigned to a specific user or self-assigned by selecting “Accept” on the Mobile App or assigning oneself on the Admin Dashboard.
- From the “requests” tab in the App, click on “Open Items”
- “Open Work Orders” in the Admin Dashboard will allow you to see all open items.
- Identify the ticket you would like to assign and click into it.
- Assign the ticket to yourself or to another engineer.
- You can also select “Assign to me” or “Accept” the ticket.
Users can also bulk assign work orders; learn more here.