Evergreen Meadows Non-Resident Pool Registration Form – 2023
|Non-Resident / Swim Team Member|
|$350 / Season|
All members of the pool are bound by the established rules of Evergreen Meadows Homeowners Association as set forth by the Board of Directors. There will be no exceptions.
Certain data is collected solely for the use of our pool pass system. A unique email address is required for those who are able to use the pool unattended. Mobile phone is collected but not required for the ease of communicating notices such as pool closings due to inclement weather.
By submitting this form, I/we agree to the Pool Rules from the Evergreen Meadows Homeowners Association pool area, and acknowledge and agree to abide by the Pool Rules and Regulations. I am aware that Evergreen Meadows Homeowners Association can suspend one’s right to use the pool for violation of published Rules and Regulations.
2023 Evergreen Meadows Pool Rules
All owners who are current in their obligations to the Evergreen Meadows HOA are entitled to use the swimming pool facility and are called “Members”. The Board of Directors may suspend this privilege for owners who are delinquent in their homeowner’s dues. Owners who lease their homes must designate, in writing, those tenants living in the home who are entitled to use the facility. An owner who leases his/her unit and designates the tenants thereby relinquishes his/her rights to use the facility.
The HOA is represented by the managers and lifeguards, who have been instructed in the rules of the pool. Conflicts shall be addressed with the Pool Manager or Assistant Manager, who will bring the issue to the HOA Pool Chairperson or HOA Board if it cannot be satisfactorily resolved.
Certified lifeguards will be on duty at all times that the pool is open which is from 10:30am to 8:00pm Sunday through Thursday, 10:30am to 9:30pm Friday and Saturday and 10:30am to 8:30pm Holidays. They have the authority to enforce the rules and maintain a safe and healthy environment. The Manager is in charge of the pool and is there for the protection of the persons using the pool. The Manager has the authority to ask anyone to leave the pool area for infractions of the rules or when safety is threatened. The Manager may prohibit entry to anyone for up to two (2) days for each violation. A suspension of three (3) or more days will require authorization of the Evergreen Meadows Board of Directors.
Safety is of primary concern to the HOA and its Members. All persons using the pool do so at their own risk and agree to abide by the rules for use of the facility. The Association assumes no responsibility for any accident, illness, or injury in connection with such use or for any loss or damage to personal property. Residents (unit owners and tenants) are responsible for the actions of their children and their guests. Any physical impairment that may pose a danger to themselves or others must be reported to the Manager on Duty or lifeguards upon entering the pool.
1. The pool facility is for the exclusive use of Members and their guests. Entrance to the pool shall be only through the prescribed portals with a current pool pass. Passes must be dropped off and picked up daily. EMHOA is not responsible for passes left behind by members.
2. No person shall use the pool facility unless the pool is officially open and lifeguards are on duty. Unauthorized persons found inside the pool enclosure when the pool is closed will lose their privileges for the remainder of the summer and risk prosecution for trespassing.
3. The pool may be closed at any time due to either a breakdown or other operational difficulties and/or at the discretion of the Pool Manager or Manager on Duty. The pool and pool area will be closed during electrical storms and/or when rain makes it difficult to see clearly any part of the pool or pool bottom. The pool will remain closed for at least 45 minutes after the last sighting or sound of lightening/thunder.
4. No talking to the lifeguard while he/she is on the stand.
5. Members or guests ages thirteen to fifteen may enter the pool without parental supervision only after passing a swimming test administered by the Pool Manager or Manager on Duty. This privilege is contingent upon following all pool rules and may be revoked by the Manager on Duty or the Board of Directors.
6. Persons who demonstrate an inability to swim will not be permitted in the deeper end of the pool.
7. Proper swimming attire MUST be worn in the water. No jeans or cutoffs will be allowed. Proper footwear is also required around the pool area (e.g. no rollerblades, skateboards, etc.).
8. Running, pushing, wrestling, excessive splashing, standing, or sitting on shoulders or other forms of inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated. No diving is permitted at any time.
9. All swimmers must shower before entering the pool.
10. No smoking is permitted within fifty (50) feet of the fence around the pool.
11. No glass containers are permitted in the pool area.
12. Food is permitted only in the designated area.
13. Gum is not permitted anywhere in the pool area.
14. The presence and consumption of alcoholic beverages is prohibited in or around the pool during normal operating hours. Anyone found in possession of alcohol or under the influence of alcohol in the pool area will be asked to leave and/or denied entry.
15. Spitting of water or similar unhygienic actions is not allowed.
16. For health reasons, children using the main pool and splash pad who are still in diapers, must wear waterproof pants over swimming diapers.
17. The splash pad is only for children who are six and under and they must be supervised by a responsible individual who is 16 years or older, or by a 13-15-year-old who has passed a swim test, who remains alert near the splash pad.
18. In the event of a hygienic mishap, the pool staff must be notified immediately.
19. Admission to the pool will be refused to any person having a skin disease, inflamed eyes, nasal or ear discharge, or any communicable disease.
20. Children five years and older are prohibited from use of locker room facilities of the opposite sex unless accompanied by an adult.
21. The Manager on Duty reserves the right to determine the use of any equipment (snorkels, masks, etc.) and to ascertain a swimmer’s ability to use the equipment properly and safely.
22. Items that are potentially hazardous or annoying to other swimmers will not be permitted (e.g. hard balls, water guns, etc.)
23. No pets, except service animals, are allowed in or around the pool
24. Electronic devices, when used with headphones, are permitted in the pool area. At no time during regular pool hours may those items be used without headphones.
25. No rafts or other large flotation objects will be permitted.
26. All children using inflatable arm bands (water wings) or any approved Coast Guard flotation device must be supervised one-on-one by an adult who is within arm’s length of the swimmer. At the Pool Manager’s discretion, certain flotation devices may not be permitted.
27. Bicycles must be parked outside the pool facility in designated areas only.
28. Parking in the recreation facilities lot is strictly prohibited UNLESS it is for the purpose of attending an authorized function or to use the pool, picnic area, or tennis courts during scheduled hours. Unauthorized vehicles found in the lot are subject to towing, without further notice, at the vehicle owner’s expense.
29. The Association is not responsible for loss or damage to personal belongings, bicycles, or automobiles on the Association premises.
A Member must accompany their guests.
1. Guest privileges shall consist of admission and use of the Association facilities. The Member sponsor
assumes full responsibility for his/her guests. The Association will not be responsible for any accident or injury in connection with the use of the facilities.
2. Guests are subject to the same rules and regulations as Members.
3. Guests must register at the Guard Office prior to admission.
4. The Manager has the authority to restrict guest privileges whenever deemed necessary for the safe and orderly operation of the facilities.
5. The Manager may restrict or suspend all guest privileges as required, to alleviate overcrowding of the pool or recreation area.
6. Only members that are 16 or older, and those 13-15 that can pass a swim test can bring a guest.
7. Failure to properly monitor your guests can result in a Member’s pool privileges being revoked for the remainder of the pool season.
Failure to obey the above rules will result in denial of pool usage. These rules have been established for your safety and the safety of others.