Regency Club Swimming Pool Rules and Pass Policy 2023
General Policy (No passes will be given to residents with outstanding balances.)
- Resident pool passes will be managed through a mobile app called AmenityLinc in 2023.
- Adults and those who are able to visit the pool unattended will require a unique email address in order to access their digital pool pass.
- The lifeguard must be on duty and the pool officially open before any user is allowed in the water. Summer Operating Pool hours are from 12:00 Noon – 8:00 pm Tuesday- Sunday including Holidays. The Pool is closed on Mondays for cleaning. Any pool activities after these operating hours are prohibited at all times.
- All persons using the pool or pool area do so at their own risk and sole responsibility. The management does not assume responsibility for any accident or injury in connection with such use.
- The resident(s) agrees that all visitors are under the direct and complete supervision and control of the resident(s). As such, the resident is liable for all damages resulting from guest utilization of the pool and its surrounding facilities.
- All persons use this facility at their own risk and in conformance with all rules and regulations. Individuals may be barred from the pool or pool area, at the discretion of the lifeguard in charge, for violation of said rules or for any other reason which in his/her judgment constitutes a hazard to others or to the management.
- Residents must follow pass policy established by management. Failure to abide by resident/guest pass policy could lead to all pool privileges being revoked. All residents are held responsible for any authorized/unauthorized guests at the pool.
- The cost of any property damage will be charged to the responsible party.
- Management will not be responsible for loss or damage to any personal property of any kind.
- All swimmers shall exit the pool at the lifeguard(s) request.
- The pool may be closed at any time due to mechanical breakdown, operational difficulties, or inclement weather. The decision is at the sole discretion of management.
- No abusive or profane language or breach of the peace will be tolerated.
- No pets are allowed in the pool area at any time.
- Only earbuds or headphones are permitted for music.
- Chewing gum is not permitted in the pool area at any time.
- Only proper type bathing suits are permissible.
- Smoking is NOT ALLOWED inside of pool premises.
- Guest will be allowed this year.
- Guest passes will be offered for $5 per person, per day. Guest passes can be purchased directly through the AmenityLinc mobile app.
Parent/Guardian Supervision Responsibilities
- Lifeguards are on duty to enforce rules and regulations and to respond to emergencies, but parent/guardian is ultimately responsible for the safety of their child.
- Parent/Guardian must watch their children closely whenever they are near or in the water, regardless of their age or swimming ability.
- Parent/Guardian must closely watch children at all times. Parent/Guardian must accompany a non-swimmer in the water at all times.
- Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a resident 18 years of age or older. If the child is in the large pool, the guardian must be in the immediate vicinity of the child. The child’s guardian is responsible for the child’s conduct.
- Parent/guardian must maintain visual contact with, and be in control of children at all times.
- Parent/Guardian is solely responsible for assessing and knowing their child(s) swimming ability. Parent/Guardian is solely responsible for approaching manager if they feel the child(s) swimming ability needs to be assessed in order to be in the water unaccompanied by a parent/guardian.
- All bathers must shower before entering the pool.
- Admission shall be refused to all persons having infectious disease, sore or inflamed eyes, colds, nasal or ear discharges, or any communicable disease of any kind. Persons with excessive sunburn, open sores, or bandages of any kind will not be permitted.
- Infants and children wearing diapers or who are not toilet trained shall be permitted in the pool, but must wear tight fitting rubber pants or “swim diapers.” In the event of fecal contamination, pool will be closed in accordance with Health Department regulations.
General Safety Regulations
- For the purpose of supporting non-swimmers, inner tubes, water wings, and all other flotation devices are not permitted at any time. For safety purposes, only a life vest approved by the United States Coast Guard is to be used. If a child uses such a life vest, a parent or guardian must accompany the child in the water at all times.
- Floatation mats, rafts, inner tubes and water wings are not permitted in the pool area at any time.
- Running, pushing, wrestling, or causing undue disturbance in or about the pool area will not be tolerated. Spitting of water and similar unhygienic acts will not be permitted in the pool.
- Prolonged underwater swimming, breath-holding or games including such behavior is prohibited.
- All beverages or food brought into the pool area must be in paper or plastic containers and be consumed in designated areas. All trash must be disposed of in a trash container. Glass containers (i.e. baby food jars, drink bottles, etc.) are not permitted in the pool area.
- ABSOLUTELY NO INTOXICANTS may be brought into the pool area.
- All personal injuries, however slight, must be reported to the lifeguard on duty.